Jirawala is a village in Sirohi District of Rajasthan state in India. It lies 58 km from Abu Road. It is a holy place for Jain. There is a famous Jain temple complex in the village. The main Parsvanatha temple is the oldest dating back to 1134 AD.
According to the history, based on the Jain sculptures the town is called as Jiravalli, Jirapalli etc. One day Shri Amasara saw a dream and lord gave some instructions about the place where the idol was lay down. The lord also appeared on the Acharya Shri Devasurivara dream and gave a instructions. Both of them were went to this place and found the idol. In 331 Vikram Samvat Era, they constructed the temple and installed the idol of the lord.
The idol of this temple was installed by the hands of Shri Devasurivara. This idol was reinstalled many times. Finally the idol was installed by the hand of of Shri Trilokavijayaji in the bright half of the Vaishakh. The deity of Lord parshvanatha has the miraculous power. The Jains and the Non-Jains also visit this temple and offers their prayer and get their fulfill wishes.
The nearby railway station of Abu road is 42Kms away where taxis and buses are available. Nearby large town of Revdar is 8 Kms away which is on Abu-Mandar road. There is tar road upto the temple.